Metchem 6620 is a highly concentrated, synthetic lubricant designed for heavy- duty metal forming operations on ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The unique formulation of Metchem 6620 is designed as a base lubricant and sold in pre-determined, specific dilutions depending on application.
- Automotive approved
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Excellent die life
- Easily cleaned off
- Forming unpolished cold rolled steel alloys
- Forming galvanneal and galvanized coil stock
- Forming 6000 series aluminum alloys
- Forming HSLA steels
- Forming automotive parts on progressive dies
Directions for Use
Metchem 6620 is sold as a pre-diluted solution and can be used as received or further diluted with water by end user according to specific application.
Metchem 6620 is available in 5 gal. pails, 55 gal. drums or 330 gal. totes.