Green Leather Oil is a leather conditioner and cleaner made from only natural and biodegradable ingredients with the sportsman and the environment in mind.
Green Leather Oil will recondition old leather to reduce cracking, fading, and improve texture. Used on new leather, the emollient properties of
Green Leather Oil will keep your leather looking new by adding water repellent, mildew protection and suppleness in one application.
Green Leather Oil is economical to use due to its low viscosity and high detergency properties. A little goes a long way!
- Sportsman Apparel: Boots, gun slings, cartridge belts, gloves, lanterns, belts, firearm cases and holsters
- General Apparel: Footwear, purses, briefcases, suitcases, gloves, jackets, hats, vests, belts, wallets
- Equestrian: Harnesses, bridles, saddles, tack, halters
- Sportswear and Sporting Equipment: Baseball gloves, bicycle seats, saddlebags, chaps
- Automobile: Seat covers, steering wheels and upholstery
- Furniture: Excellent for use on all leather seating and leather household accessories
Directions for Use
Before applying Green Leather Oil to the entire item, apply to a small inconspicuous area to test compatibility depending on leather type.
- Clean soil from leather before application with a mild soap and warm water. New leather requires no cleaning.
- Apply with a clean, dry cloth, sponge, brush, or fingertips and massage into leather pores.
- Allow leather article to absorb Green Leather Oil for several hours.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as necessary for severely dried or cracked leather items.
Green Leather Oil is available in refillable 2 oz. pumps.