Green Stock Oil is a botanically derived gun stock conditioner for hunters, gunsmiths, target shooters and sports enthusiasts. This environmentally friendly wood conditioner is our back-to-nature approach for fire-arm maintenance.
Green Stock Oil is formulated with only biodegradable, natural ingredients that will recondition and restore all wood surfaces. The formulation can be applied to old and new gun stocks to clean, seal and restore the luster of the wood surface. This is especially necessary for soft woods, like alder, pine, birch and maple.
- Restores luster to old and new wood surfaces
- Prevents cracking and wear on gun stocks
- Removes surface imperfections and soft spots
- Cleans and conditions wood against mildew and insect attack
- Seals wood pores from humidity and harsh weather
- Preps gun stocks prior to applying oil based stains or varnishes
- Sportsman friendly – easy to apply and wok with
- Environmentally friendly – no petroleum oil or harsh synthetic chemicals
- Rapid drying without creating heavy residues
- Restore finish and general appearance to old and new wood surfaces
- Clean, renew, condition, and prep wood surfaces
- Sealer for butt plates and inletting actions
- Condition wood surfaces or rifle stocks, pistol grips, archery equipment, game calls, and wooden storage boxes
- Ideal for hard and soft wood
Directions for Use
- Using a soft, clean cloth, apply a small amount of Green Stock Oil to the wood surface.
- Rub Green Stock Oil into the woods pores using a 2” circular pattern.
- Continue to rub until you are satisfied with the woods sheen and overall appearance.
- After application polish with a clean cloth if needed.
Green Stock Oil is available in refillable 2 oz. pumps.