Metcor 52 is an oil free, biodegradable, indoor corrosion preventative for all metals.
Metcor 52 uses “Green Chemistry” derived from botanical renewal resources.
Metcor 52 is both people and earth friendly without sacrificing performance.
- Final rinse protection in cleaner lines
- Dip coating machined parts
- Additive to enhance vibratory cleaning/protection
- In process protection prior to painting, plating or finishing
- In-transit part protection
Directions for Use
Metcor 52 can be used as received or diluted down to 1:10 with water for lighter film weights. The deposited protective film will dry to a semi hard transparent coating. This coating seals the metal surface offering substantial indoor corrosion protection to both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Hazy Light Brown Liquid
Short Term, Indoors
Metcor 52 is available in 5 gal. pails, 55 gal. drums, 330 gal. totes, and bulk.